We're able to provide all of your pet's health care needs from routine wellness visits to emergency care and advanced diagnostics. Services we offer include:
- Comprehensive physical exams
- Routine surgery such as spays and neuters
- Laser surgery for pain-free declawing
- Advanced surgery including orthopedic and soft tissue.
- Pain management for post-op and geriatric pets.
- Critical care
- Advanced diagnostics - EKG, Ultrasound, Endoscopy, In-house labwork, X-rays, Contrast studies.
- Laser Therapy for pain relief and wound healing
- Vaccines, heartworm testing and prevention
- Annual health exams
- Daytime and evening appointments Monday - Saturday until 7pm
- Boarding & Bathing
- Microchip I.D.
- Medicine and surgery for exotic animals
- Prescription diets and weight-management counseling
We have a full in-house lab for on-site bloodwork. In addition, we have several diagnostic tools available for your pet:
Video Endoscopy allows us to inspect the esophagus and stomach. If biopsies are needed, they may be taken without surgery. Some foreign objects accidentally eaten by our patients, can also be removed using the endoscope instead of surgery.
Ultrasound - Our ultrasound is a state-of-the-art unit that has the capabilities of transmitting images to specialists for diagnosis. This is especially helpful for diagnosing cardiac disease.
Animals that are comfortable and pain-free heal faster after a surgical procedure or traumatic event. We use the most current protocols to prevent pain before surgery. We will send your pet home on pain medication to keep them comfortable and speed their recovery.
We also enjoy our local community, and some of the ways we stay involved are:
- Participating in "Career Days" at local schools
- Offering hospital tours for Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts
- Sponsorship of South Eastern Livingston County Recreation Authority (SELCRA) events.
- Professional holiday photos of our clients and pets with a portion of the proceeds donated to our local Canine Search and Rescue.
Memberships include the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), and the Southeastern Michigan Veterinary Medical Association (SEMVMA).